It is the most reliable source and is famous for its efficiency among all our clients, The latest Testking training materials and tools for passing exams and becoming certified are always available to you and the products and services are frequently updated to ensure that you are never in trouble, and they assure you 100% undertaking of Exam result.
- Over 10 years experience
Incredible 99.3% Pass Rate 3218 Questions and Answers 24/7 Support 108 Preparation Labs 34 Professional Exam Content Writers 292,796 satisfied customers 3390 FREE demo downloads available 2 weeks of preparation before you can pass your exam 78 percent more cost effective than traditional training
Your acquisition of Testking is secure and quick. When you have paid your expenses your products will be available for instant download.
The Leader in online security - McAfree is protecting The Testking website through 256-bit SSL.
Contact our Customer Support
|Microsoft 70-486 Questions & Answers|
The Microsoft 70-486 is one of the Microsoft Web application Certification exams that makes you globally recognized as a Solutions Developer. The exam covers the basics of designing the Architecture of web applications, designing and developing the user experience, troubleshooting and debugging the applications, and designing and implementing a security system for the applications.
The 70-486 exam is all about designing a web application along with the user interface and security details as well as tests your knowledge of troubleshooting and debugging systems.
Why is this exam required?
The certificate globally qualifies you to create, manage, operate and maintain web applications of any nature. This means that not only will you get to work from home if you so choose to, but you could also be your own boss and develop web applications for a living. With web applications in such high demand, you could potentially end up making millions of dollars from the job. Why becaome certified? For one, all certifications come with the training required to do the job. Two, the certification proves to web employers in the business that you really kniw your stuff when it comes to web applications. You could design
- Apps for Mazola Firefox
- Apps for internet explorer
- Apps for google chrome
- Apps that find information about TV shows
- Apps that find information on mathematics
- Apps that find information of science
- Apps that keep up with the latest in gaming
- Apps to help you find games
- Apps that enhance the performance of search engines
- Online video editing software
- ‘Online word processors
- Online spreadsheets
- Apps for project management
- Apps for computer web design
- Apps for drawing
- Apps for doing math
- Apps for architecture
- Apps for making music
- Apps for fashion design
- Apps for home design
- Apps for furniture design
- Apps for DIY projects
The 70-480 and the 70-487 are both related to this exam in that all three are required in becoming Web Application Certified. While none of the tests are required for you to take any of the others, it’s a good idea to go back and get these exams taken care of as to best improve your knowledge of Web application design and regulation.
Although there are no prerequisites’ for taking the exam, Microsoft offers a course in passing this particular exam in the five day Developing ASP>NET MVC Web applications course. Passing this course lets you know that you know everything you need to pass this certification exam.
Objectives of the exam:
The 70-486 exam is divided into 6 domains that are equally important and critical to be understood. Each domain has different weight age in the exam however it is important to fully cover each subject of every domain. Following are the six domains with their percentage in the exam:
* Designing the architecture of Web applications 15-20%
- Plan the layers that’ll go into the application
- Design a Distributed application
- Design and utilize the life cycle of Azure roll
- Set up state management
- Design a strategy for Catching
- Design a Web Socket strategy and implement it.
- Design HTTP handlebars and modules
* Designing the user experience 20-25%
- Apply your design for the Web application virtual user interface
- Design your UI behavior and implement it
- Create the UI Layout of an application
- Customize the behavior of the application to perfection based on browser feature detection
- Plan a layout that will allow for the UI to adapt.
* Developing the user experience 15-20%
- Plan for optimization and accessibility on search engines.
- Plan and implement the globalization of your product as well as its localization
- Design and implement MVC actions and controllers
- Design routs and implement them
- Reduce the network bandwidth
* Troubleshooting and Debugging applications 20-25%
- Prevent issues with runtime as well as troubleshoot for them
- Design a system strategy for handling exceptions
- Test to see if your web application functions properly
- Work the bugs out of an Azure application
* Designing and utilizing security for the application 20-25%
- Set up authentication procedure
- Set up authorization and apply it
- Design a system that recognizes claim based authentication
- Manage the integrity of the Data
- Implement ASP>NET to secure site
The Web Application + certification qualifies you to work for any search engine on the net in developing web applications for every day and commercial use. Whether it be for Microsoft IE, Mazola Firefox, google chrome, or any other program of the like, this certification tells potential employers that not only do you know your work, but also that you have what it takes to go that extra mile to land that job.