It is the most reliable source and is famous for its efficiency among all our clients, The latest Testking training materials and tools for passing exams and becoming certified are always available to you and the products and services are frequently updated to ensure that you are never in trouble, and they assure you 100% undertaking of Exam result.
- Over 10 years experience
Incredible 99.3% Pass Rate 3218 Questions and Answers 24/7 Support 108 Preparation Labs 34 Professional Exam Content Writers 292,796 satisfied customers 3390 FREE demo downloads available 2 weeks of preparation before you can pass your exam 78 percent more cost effective than traditional training
Your acquisition of Testking is secure and quick. When you have paid your expenses your products will be available for instant download.
The Leader in online security - McAfree is protecting The Testking website through 256-bit SSL.
Contact our Customer Support
|Microsoft 70-341 Questions & Answers|
Introduction about the exam
This is a certification awarded by Microsoft foundation which is an internationally recognized body and this certification exam mainly deals with the Microsoft exchange server of 2013 and its core solutions and among the areas covered in this certification exam are the environment of Microsoft exchange server 2013 which entails the transport functions, the server client access and also the mailbox among others.
Why should one take this exam?
Any individual or professional with need to or passion to either know or improve their knowledge and skills regarding the exchanger server 2013 then this is the right certification for them, because from this certification course, after completion the individual will come out handy with the skills and knowledge required and used in planning, deployment, securing, offering support, maintenance and management of the Microsoft exchange server of 2013.with this certification and the skills acquired from it one can venture into among the following careers:
- IT professionals
- Messaging administrators
- System administrators
- Messaging technician
This certification exam just like other certification exams awarded by Microsoft foundation, it also has a certification that is closely associated with it and the associated certification for Microsoft 70-341 certification exam are:
- MCSE in messaging
- MCSE in communication
- MCSE in server infrastructure
The recommended prerequisites for this certification exam are important and very beneficial to the participant as they aim at giving the clue or some background information regarding this course they want to undertake and this makes it easier and more comfortable while pursuing this course and the following are among the recommended prerequisites for this Microsoft 70-341 certification exam:
- The individuals with the interest of pursuing this course should have dealt with windows server 2012 and have got the required skills needed for its operation.
- The candidates should also have a good understanding of what the windows PowerShell is and how it works.
- The individual willing to undertake this course should have dealt with fundamentals of emailing concepts.
- Among the equipment’s needed that the individual should have are windows server 2012 and exchange server 2013.
What are the knowledge and skills tested here?
This Microsoft certification is geared towards testing whether at the end of the certification course the candidate is in a position not only to answer questions regarding exchange server 2013 environment how it is managed,planned,deployed and how security is implemented too.
The objectives or topics covered
Microsoft 70-341 certification exam also like other certifications is divided into groups with each objective or topic having different weighted percentage, the completion of the objectives always marks the end of the course and the student is expected to have gained and mastered the relevant knowledge and skills passed, each of these topics covered contributes a given portion to the final exam with the topic or the domain having the highest weighted percentage having more questions, however for a student to perform well in the overall they should take serious all the domain despite the difference in their weighted percentage and the objectives or topics covered in this Microsoft 70-341 certification exam are the following together with their weighted percentages:
- How planning, installation, configuration and management of transport is done 25%
- This is the first domain of this certification exam and it is expected that at the end of the certification, the student should be able to answer questions regarding the following: how high availability solution for common scenarios can be planned and how redundancy can be created and also how the transport solution can be designed successfully among others also how the transport can be managed and configured properly.
- The mailbox, its role, installation, management and configuration 25%
- At the end of this topic the student is expected to have had not only a good understanding but also the knowledge and skills required in the following areas: the mailbox role planning and its database and also determining the performance storage requirements and also how the mailbox role is managed and configured and also how the high availability solutions of the mailbox role are deployed and managed and also how to monitor and perform troubleshooting of the mailbox role.
- Client access its management, planning, installation and configuration 25%
- Here the student is taught about the following management, planning and deployment of the client access server and also how namespaces and client services are planned and configured and also how the mobility solutions are managed and deployed among others.
- Exchange infrastructure and its design and management 25%
- Here the student is taught about among others the active directory services and also management of exchange workload.
With this certification one can perform any activity related to exchange server 2013 and to apply the expertise gained here in the field of communication and messaging